Cove Holiday Park: Terms and Conditions
Prices and Bookings
- We take care to ensure published prices are correct at the date of publication; however we reserve the right to change published prices without notice.
- Once your booking and deposit have been accepted, your accommodation price is firm, subject only to changes in VAT or other regulatory charges imposed by the government. All prices currently quoted include VAT at the rate of 20%.
- Some accommodation is available in which pets are permitted; please enquire at the time of booking.
- When booking, please ensure all your requirements for pets or additional hire items are included. We cannot otherwise guarantee to have these available for your arrival.
- Customers are requested to supply their own linen unless linen hire is arranged through the park in advance – please see below.
Booking Deposit and Payments
- A 50% deposit is required with all holiday bookings. A booking confirmation will be sent detailing the accommodation and any additional services reserved on your behalf. The primary visitor, i.e. the person booking the holiday and named on the booking form, is advised to check the details on the booking confirmation and contact the park if any detail is not correct. Cove Holiday Park cannot take responsibility for incorrect details.
- The balance payment must be received within 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Deposits and final payments may be made by credit/debit card over the telephone.
- Credit card payments are subject to 2% surcharge.
- Cheques should be made payable to Colonial Leisure Ltd and state your name, date of arrival and booking ID on the reverse. Cheques must be cleared prior to arrival therefore if your arrival date is within 14 days we are unable to accept.
- We are unable to offer refunds on cancellations, so strongly advise that you insure against having to cancel your holiday. Details of insurance can be sent out with the booking confirmation on request.
Check In and Out Times
- Check in is from 15.00. If you will be arriving later than 17.30 please call the office during office hours to notify the park.
- Check out time is 10.00. If you wish to check out before 9am please advise Reception on arrival and ensure you pay your damage deposit by card. Keys may then be posted through the office door on departure.
- Each accommodation unit has one car parking space available for the duration of your stay. If you would like to bring an additional vehicle it must be booked in advance at time of booking. Additional vehicles are charged at £5 per 24 hours.
- Whilst duvet quilts and pillows are provided in each unit, linen is not, therefore guests are encouraged to bring their own linen, towels and kitchen cloths.
- Alternatively guests can hire linen packs at time of booking which cost, £10 for single beds or £15 for double beds. Each linen pack includes duvet/pillow covers, bed sheets and towel. With one tea towel and dish cloth provided for each unit.
Key Deposit £50
- At check-in you will be required to pay a £50 deposit against the return of your holiday home in a clean and sanitary condition – the unit must be left as you found it.
- To save time on departure it is advisable to pay the £50 damage deposit by card authorisation rather than cash. No funds are debited from your account and providing there is no damage, loss of equipment or undue additional cleaning required, the authorisation automatically expires after 7 days. However if you do wish to pay cash, your unit will be checked on departure and the deposit refunded according to our guest departure policy.
- Electricity is charged via a slot meter which accepts £1 coins.
- All accommodation is equipped with a Microwave, kitchen utensils, television (Sky Freeview or Satellite Freeview).
- Additional equipment such as travel cots, high chairs and BBQs can be hired in advance only. Please enquire at time of booking.
- WiFi is available to purchase in a variety of data packages which can be purchased at time of booking, check in or from reception during your stay.
- Pets are welcome in our pet friendly units by prior arrangement only.
- They must be kept on a lead within the park & taken on exercise outside the park boundaries.
- Pets are not allowed on beds or upholstery & must never be left unattended.
- Pet owners are expected to make a special effort to remove all traces of hair etc on their departure – a hoover is available on loan from reception if required.
BBQs and Fires
- Gas BBQs ONLY are permitted on rented units and no open fires are allowed.
The Management reserves the rights to refuse admission or to ask any guest failing to comply with the park rules to leave the park immediately without refund.